There are a variety of reasons why tree removal is necessary. Whether your job is for a commercial or residential property, Tree Care Company will help.
Why remove a tree?
There are lots of reasons and factors why a tree might need removing. The age of the tree might be a consideration or perhaps it might be in danger of falling, if any of the following signs are visible:
- A hole in the trunk
- Dead or falling branches
- Rotten roots
- Deep cracks and/or missing areas of bark
Our commercial clients often require trees to be removed due to safety and space issues, upcoming building work for site clearance reasons.
How Tree Care Company can help you
- For property developers we specialise in tree felling, tree stump removal and full site clearance.
- For housing associations and property management companies we offer regular tree maintenance and pruning services.
- All our tree work is carried out by highly experienced and knowledgeable arboriculture professionals.
- We offer a reliable and cost effective service guaranteed to meet your tree work requirements.
- Our team of tree surgeons hold public liability insurance cover for up to £5,000,000.
- We are CHAS accredited contractors and adhere strictly to PUWER/LOLER guidelines and current legislation.
Tree care cpany is an Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor.