Both commercial and domestic clients may require tree and vegetation clearance for any number of reasons.
Why might tree and vegetation clearance be required?
Tree and vegetation clearance might be required if building works are due to commence and the site needs clearing. It might also be needed if an area of land within a commercial property needs to be utilised for other means. Some of our domestic clients have contracted Tree Care Company when they have area of land with unmanageable tree and vegetation. Tree Care Company is brought in to clear the site so it can be used for another purpose. By clearing the trees and vegetation, our clients finish with a completely clear, usable space.
Tree Care Company work with a variety of commercial clients including business owners, property experts, facilities managers and many more. We also work regularly with domestic clients.
- For property developers, we specialise in tree felling, tree stump removal and full site clearance.
- For housing associations and property management companies, we offer regular maintenance services.
- All our tree work is carried out by highly experienced and knowledgeable arboriculture professionals.
- We offer a reliable and cost effective service guaranteed to meet your tree work requirements.
- Our tree surgeons hold public liability insurance cover for up to £5,000,000.
- We are CHAS accredited contractors and adhere strictly to PUWER/LOLER guidelines and current legislation.
Tree care company is an Arboricultural Association approved contractor.